Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ding Ding Ding contest

hello everybody.i am going to have a contest.u guys here me.a contest.it is going to be banner contest.i want u,to make a banner.here r pictures of me.i want it to say something that is with fan.i want it so if u click it it will give u the code and my blog.there will be a very speacle prize.please dont put something that is made by who ever made it.please.last thing u guys can give me the banner in a comment.please and thank u.oh and i want it to be the size as mimos number 1 fan banner.u guys can take these pictures and use them in the banner.ok mexes1323 logging out




3 comments:

  1. hmmm I'll try.

    -Tiny Tim77 (Mod in Training)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have a blog sorry.
    ~Laughgirl♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. laughgirl i want u to make a banner for me.but a small one.it is just for fun.ok

    ReplyDelete