Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sad face

**UPDATE LAUGHGIRL AND 3JEL97 U GUYS HAVE 7 DAYS.UR TIME WILL END IN MAY 12.**
Im sad.what happend to my fans,my mods.I mean I have not heard from 3jel97 or laughgirl.I have also not heard from my fans.I tried to change my banner.maybe you guys noticed.I thought it would atract people.I whant jell and laughgirl to comment.If u guys comment i will promote you guys.If you dont I will demote u.Sadly you guys are on your first rank.So you might not be a mod anymore.
*PLEASE LISTEN TO THE LAST POST,LIKE I SAID I AM NOTHING WITHOUT FANS!!!!!*'

7 comments:

  1. hi mexes it is me laughgirl sorry i havent been on mimo site so sorry and i am your hugest fan! sorry i havent been on and hope i hear from u soon!
    ~Laughgirl =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks laughgirl,and u should go on my chat.it is in the bottom.oh and u r now a higher mod

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there, It's laughgirl!! i ♥♥ love your new banner it's sooooooo cool and i will defiently go on your chat it looks great! P.S thanks for making me a higher mod and also thanks for respoding back to me, i aprreciate it

    ~Laughgirl ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Mexes it's me Laughgirl again i hope 3jel97 responds. Oh and also i like the way the cursor looks on your site!(it.....rocks!!!) I'm sorry i haven't been on mimo site i really want to hear from you. i just haven't had a lot of time sorry i'm making this story so long i'm just bored. I'm looking forward to more of your parties(if you do have any). Anyway thanks for taking your time to read this long story atleast i think it's long........THANKS! I♥♥♥♥ your site! oh also mexes please watch out if someone puts my name(laughgirl) and its a poser cuz i saw someone do that just plz keep an eye out but everyone laughgirl comment on ur site should be the real me! if i see a comment that i idnt post on ur site ill tell you right away! ♠♠◘♠THANKS☺☺☻☻
    ~Laughgirl♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry mexes that comment right ^ up there it's because i put anonymous instead of name/url but it didn't work so yeah please don't think like im trying to act like im all that cuz im not trying to i don't like people like that so yeah! just wanted to let u know that's me who posted that comment......okay see ya
    ~Laughgirl♥♥

    ReplyDelete